Conditions for cryolipolysis
Fat Freezing is a very safe, stubborn and effective technique, but it is not a solution to get rid of obesity, it aims to get rid of fat or a cure for the accumulated fat, which hinders obtaining an ideal weight or appearance, so it is suitable for everyone, but there are some cases that do not suit them and they are:
• People who suffer from a weakened immune system, or have autoimmune diseases.
• Women who are pregnant, or who want to become pregnant, or who are breastfeeding.
• People with skin diseases such as eczema and psoriasis.
• Those with relatively recent wounds in the area to be slimmed down.
• People with insomnia
Areas of the body suitable for fat freezing
Stubborn fats usually accumulate in certain areas of the body, which are the suitable areas for using the fat freezing technique or lipolysis.
With cryo you will be able to notice immediate and effective results .. These areas are:
• the abdomen
• The waist and the surrounding area
• The inner and outer parts of the thighs
• Buttocks fat
• Back and back fat